Users can test out the features of the Entangle Protocol on the @Entanglefi Incentivized Testnet, where active players can earn $NGL tokens from a restricted 3% of Entangle’s total token supply of 1 billion.
Intending to unite the Web3 space and maximizing ecosystem liquidity, Entangle is a distinctive Web3 messaging architecture that provides builders and dApps with complete flexibility. It offers fully configurable, verified, and interoperable data channels from any source, which makes it an essential tool for improving cross-chain liquidity and resolving DeFi issues.
The first reconfigurable messaging platform, Entangle aims to maximize ecosystem liquidity and unify Web 3. Entangle offers developers and dApps fully configurable, authorized, and interoperable data that is secured on the blockchain.
Entagle has received $4 million in funding from a number of investors, including Launch Code Capital and Big Brain Holdings. They have started a testnet and announced that testnet users at TGE will receive NGL tokens via airdrop.
Status: Airdrop confirmed
Step-by-step Guide on How to Claim Entangle
- Go to the testnet page for Entangle.
- Link your pocketbook.
- Click the network now, then choose “Entangle.”
- Your wallet will now include the Entangle testnet.
- Proceed to claim testnet tokens by scrolling down.
- Proceed to the “Liquid Vaults” and place a stake.
- Select “Delegate” and give some NGL tokens to someone.
- Based on activity and snapshots, they have confirmed that testnet participants will receive an airdrop of NGL tokens.
- Therefore, keep connecting with the testnet frequently to enhance your allocation.
This post does not serve as an endorsement or reason to invest in a project. Finally, there is no guarantee that you will be making a profit or loss from this project and we'll not be liable for any loss.