A permissionless decentralized Validity-Rollup, or “ZK-Rollup,” is what StarkNet is. Because StarkNet relies on the safest and most scalable cryptographic proof system, STARK, it functions as an L2 network over Ethereum, allowing any dApp to achieve unlimited scalability for its computing — without sacrificing Ethereum’s composability and security.
In total, $273 million has been raised by StarkNet, and the company has announced plans to introduce its own cryptocurrency, STRK. 9% of the entire supply has been distributed to developers and end users who used StarkNet to create dApps. dApps developed on StarkNet are used by StarkNet end users. Among the numerous other StarkNet dApps are dydx, Immutable, Celer, DeversiFi, and Argent. Early users who have StarkNet Dapps by the snapshot date will likely be able to get the airdrop.
- Go to the bridge on Rhino.fi.
- Sign two messages by connecting your Ethereum wallet (no gas fees).
- Proceed to link a StarkNet wallet, such as the Argent wallet.
- Connect your Ethereum mainnet USDT, USDC, or ETH to StarkNet via a bridge. Rhino.fi bridge is suggested by StarkNet in their website’s bridge list.
- On Binance, you can purchase ETH or other tokens. You can also buy ETH straight from Binance by depositing fiat money if you don’t have any cryptocurrency cash.
- Check out the dApps on StarkNet’s ecosystem by visiting their dApps section now.
- Another option is to test out dApps like Argent and StarkNet ID to be qualified for each platform’s speculative airdrops.
- StarkNet has declared that it will airdrop for developers and early consumers.
- Nine percent of the entire stock has been set aside for the airdrop.
- Before June 1st, 2022, the snapshot would be predicated on the technology’s verifiable use by StarkEx. Given that this date was provided as an example, it may only be an estimate.
- dApps developed on StarkNet are used by StarkNet end users. Among the numerous other StarkNet dApps are dydx, Immutable, Celer, DeversiFi, and Argent. Early users who have StarkNet Dapps installed by the snapshot date will therefore probably be able to get the airdrop. Visit their website to get a comprehensive list of dApps.
- Moreover, developers that used StarkNet to create dApps are qualified for the airdrop.
This post does not serve as an endorsement or reason to invest in a project. Finally, there is no guarantee that you will be making a profit or loss from this project and we'll not be liable for any loss.